Let Us Guide You through the Home Purchase Process
There is absolutely no reason for you to go through this process alone. Yes, there are plenty of resources locally and online that can help answer your questions but all too often the information is old, outdated and simply wrong. You might buy a home two or three times in your entire lifetime while a mortgage company handles hundreds of applications daily. Take advantage of the experience we have to offer. Let us guide you through the process.
What to Know About Buying a House
You will want to check into first-time home buyer programs. FHA loans can also get you off to a great start. VA eligible? Not sure? Let us help determine your eligibility for a VA loan. Rural property financing? Jumbo? Downtown condo? We can finance most any type of property with competitive rates and terms.
There is no need to figure this out on the fly. We can help you steer clear of potential pitfalls.
Common home buyer mistakes include:
- Not knowing your own credit score.
- Forgetting to check for government home loan programs that can help you save money.
- Not budgeting in advance for the future.
- Underestimating associated costs like homeowner’s insurance, utilities, taxes, and fees.
- Choosing an untrustworthy lender and an inexperienced loan officer.
- Not fully reading and understanding the paperwork.
When you work with us on your home purchase in San Jose, we can help you steer clear of these speed bumps. At C2 Financial Corporation, we have access to the widest network of quality mortgage programs designed to finance most any situation.
Have questions about the home purchase process in Silicon Valley, or want to get started? Give us a call at (408) 599-3628 or email us at [email protected] to discuss your needs. You also can get a free instant quote on a San Jose home by clicking the button below!