Buying rental property has long been a way for individuals to diversify their investment portfolio while also potentially earning additional income each month. If you’re considering the purchase or refinance of a rental home, let C2 Financial Corp help you explore Rental Property Loans in your area. Whether this is your first experience with investment real estate, or you’re a seasoned landlord looking to add to your growing real estate portfolio, Shawn and his team can likely help you achieve your rental property investment goals.
Serving All of California – (408) 599-3628
Call for Free Consultation
Here are just a few of the popular home loans we offer for California real estate investors:
- Fix & Flip
- Hard Money
- Bridge Loans
Potential Benefits of Buying a Rental Property:
- Potential to create cash flow
- Diversify your investment / retirement portfolio
- Interest payments may provide opportunity for tax benefits. Consult your tax professional for details.
Key Points on Rental Property Loans
- Rental Property Loans may have different requirements than loans used to finance a primary residence. Speak with one of our loan professionals for details.
- Rental Property Loans may carry higher interest rates than loans used to finance a primary residence.
- Borrowers may be able to offset the higher interest rate by making a larger down payment or paying points. Talk to your loan consultant for advice on how to get the best interest rate.
- If you’re investing in a home that needs repairs or renovation, there may be a loan that can help you finance both the cost of the home as well as the cost of repairs.
- You may be able to use the property’s projected rental income of the property to help you qualify for the loan.
If you are ready to apply for rental property financing today, or you simply have some questions you would like to ask, we are standing by to help you! You can call us at (408) 599-3628, or email us at [email protected]. We provide free instant quotes, and are here to walk you through every step of the loan application and approval process.