Of all the cities in the great state of California, San Francisco is undeniably the most breathtaking. Here, the Golden Gate Bridge spans majestically across the San Francisco Bay and lush greenery intermingles with beautiful homes and condominiums in some of the most coveted neighborhoods in the country.
San Francisco is an amazing place to live—but it is not without cost. The median rent per month is an astonishing $4,500. The median sales price on homes is $1,200,000.
With costs like that, it is essential to shop around for the best mortgage rates. The median household income in San Francisco is $78,002. That’s well-to-do for sure, but not exactly rolling in the dough. On an income like that, it can be hard to afford even a modest home in a beautiful San Francisco neighborhood.
For many first-time homebuyers, the prospect of purchasing a house in San Francisco may seem impossible. But it isn’t. There are programs in place to help. Shawn Sidhu and C2 Financial Corporation can help you to go over your situation and see whether you might qualify for a low-cost loan.
If you already have a home in San Francisco and cannot afford your current mortgage, C2 Financial can also help. This it the perfect time to consider refinancing.
Here are some of the ways we can help you:
If you are a first-time home buyer …
- We can introduce you to the home-buying process in San Francisco and answer any questions you might have.
- We can help you figure out whether you qualify for any of San Francisco’s special homebuyer programs.
- We can check whether you qualify for a San Francisco FHA loan. These special loans for first-time home buyers include low down payments and closing costs. They are also easier to qualify for without perfect credit.
If you are looking for the best mortgage rates …
- With our help, you can get the best low rates on conventional and jumbo mortgages in San Francisco. With our real estate network, we have access to great deals you are not going to find anywhere else.
- Happen to be a veteran or an active duty service member? You may qualify for a San Francisco VA home loan with no down payment, fast approval, and low closing costs.
If you are struggling to get by …
- At C2 financial, we can help you to get a refinance loan. Along with general-purpose home refinance loans, we offer HARP loans for homes which are underwater and FHA reverse mortgages for seniors.
No matter what your situation, C2 Financial wants to help you to live your San Francisco dream. Whether you are just starting out in search of your very first home or you are a senior looking to refinance and boost your standard of living, we are here to help.
Give us a call today at (408) 599-3628 or email us at [email protected]. You can also click below to get a free instant quote on a San Francisco mortgage!