C2 Financial Corp is pleased to offer a wide variety of home financing solutions for self employed individuals throughout the State of California. Borrowers who can document income through W2s and tax returns may consider conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA home loans. We also have great alternative financing options including Bank Statement Loans and Stated Income Mortgages where borrowers can use their bank statements and/or assets to qualify for financing. Give us a call today to learn more about our various California home loan options – (408) 599-3628.
Serving All of California – (408) 599-3628
Call for Free Consultation
Self Employment Mortgage Financing Highlights:
- Available throughout California
- Conventional, USDA, FHA, and VA Loans Options – W2 and/or Tax Returns Required
- Bank Statement Loan Programs – W2 and Tax Returns Not Required – Up to 24 Months Bank Statements Needed
- Stated Income Mortgages – W2 and/or Tax Returns Not Required – Asset Verification Used to Qualify
- Lower credit scores considered
- Highly competitive rates
- May be available for most types of primary residences, second/vacation homes, and investment properties
- Jumbo loan amounts available
- Loan options with no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Fast funding options
If you are ready to apply today, or you simply have some questions you would like to ask, we are standing by to help you! You can call us at (408) 599-3628, or email us at [email protected]. We provide free instant quotes, and are here to walk you through every step of the loan application and approval process.